Thursday, January 9, 2014

french country baby shower


Recently I had the honor of co-hosting a baby shower for a very sweet friend
who is about to be a mother of 4 girls.


I thought a "french country" afternoon tea would be perfect for this stylish, holistic mama.


{this "bebe" sign is now available in my shop!}







My favorite thing about this shower was the fact that Heather
insisted she didn't need anything for her new baby so in lieu of gifts
guests brought baby items for the Advice and Aid Pregnancy Center.
Heather even wanted to be the one to deliver the items with her other little girls.
She truly is one of those beautiful on the inside and out women.


As a keepsake from the shower,
we had all the guests color pictures on these alphabet cards and write a note
to Heather or Baby on the back. Then it will be made into baby's first alphabet book.

This was such a fun, simple shower for me to help host
and a theme I've been wanting to try out. :)
Thank you Heather for letting us celebrate you and your new little girl!

Thank you Jan for opening your home
and thank you Emily for all your help!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

"She truly is one of those beautiful on the inside and out women."

That she is! It looks like it was a beautiful shower and I'm sorry I had to miss it.

I love the ABC card idea! I have always despised the game aspect of showers so this is a perfect substitute.

Breanna said...

Wow what a beautiful shower! I love the baby alphabet book idea, it's something completely different than what I've done at other baby showers. I am sure you had a very happy future mama.

www.goingupupandaway.blogspot.com